- Fast paced and growing organisation
- Great team
- Dandenong location
As part of Kinrise, Cobs is a truly Cobsmacking and is bringing you the world’s best popcorn! Based in Dandenong South, the Assistant Warehouse Manager will be joining a high performing team in this innovative and dynamic business moving through massive growth.
Driving activity and positive energy, you will be a strong leader with an approachable nature to continue providing high quality output and near perfect DIFOT results.
You are an innovative problem solver, always ‘hands-on’ and someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team, ideally coming from a background in manufacturing. This role will also demonstrate leadership in observing all policies and procedures whilst ensuring the safety of themselves and others in the warehouse.
This position will challenge and drive you to think differently and will rely on you to be a real change agent and grow with the business.
Your primary accountabilities will include:
- Oversee management of offsite warehouse
- Maintain inventory and perform cyclic stock takes
- Drive continuous improvements in safety systems, behaviours and outcomes
- Rostering staff and managing casual labour hire
- Work forklift and load trucks as required
The ingredients for Success:
- Previous SAP experience is essential
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Forklift licence
- Can-do attitude and enthusiastic nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership experience and capability
Interested in working with us?
We are looking for people who are energised by shaping change and believe it is possible to be better every day.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in the role, click APPLY NOW!
Category: Retail & Consumer Products