- Bring your analytical skills and rostering experience to this role
- Richmond location, full time permanent role
- Exciting time of growth
Roster Right combines intelligent consultancy with a completely new and scientifically valid approach to make sure staff hours are spent at the right place, and at the right time. Combining modern thinking of people and business management, cutting edge mathematical programming together with powerful predictive modelling, they help businesses create the most efficient versions of their rosters that are mathematically possible.
As an integral part of the business, the Workforce Coordinator will join a fast paced and collaborative team to make an immediate impact at this exciting time of growth. This role involves collating and entering client data into their Roster Right system, using your rostering and operations experience and assisting with providing solutions to do with rostering and workforce optimisation. Along with this, you will be working very closely with clients, utilising your consultative and customer service experience at the forefront of your role.
Your love of data and your analytical mindset will be vital to your success in this role, as will your curiosity and ambition to continuously improve processes and ‘make things better’. You will utilise all of your previous experience to find the best combination of levers to create optimised and practical rosters for our clients from a variety of industries.
In addition to the above, you will ideally possess:
- An analytical mindset, with an interest in data and learning and using new systems
- Great communications skills
- MS Excel proficiency essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous rostering exposure
- High attention to detail and strong numeracy skills
- Previous operational experience ideally within retail of hospitality industry
This is a full time permanent role working with a small but passionate and fun team providing a relaxed but high performing work environment which offers flexibility and a real opportunity to add true value.
If you’d love to hear more, please call Emilie from fibreHR on 03 9205 5804 or apply now!
Category: Consulting & Strategy