- Yes we are recruiting now - video interviewing
- Full Time Permanent role - East Melbourne location
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation!
APAL is a unique peak body as it has both a highly successful and growing commercial entity and a solid industry representative and no-for-profit membership entity. APAL’s mission is to provide leadership, direction, services, expertise and advocacy to all stakeholders to ensure their industry achieves its vision.
Currently we have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic Receptionist to join their team in a full time permanent capacity, located in East Melbourne.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant & Company Secretariat, you will be working alongside a smart and fast paced team!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Reception duties including answering the telephone, fax, email, inbound communications, general queries and manning the front desk.
- Assisting with preparation, formatting, photocopying and binding of documents upon request.
- Provision of general office assistance (including assistance with correspondence, mailouts, managing incoming/outgoing mail, filing, organising couriers and taxis etc.)
- Arranging meetings upon request
- Administrative duties such as uploading documents onto database.
- Administration of car parking & meeting rooms (booking, preparation and clearing) and meeting catering.
- Performing fire warden duties for the office.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Min 1-2 years’ experience as a receptionist
- Good organisational skills
- Shows initiative, collaborates and works autonomously when needed
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office literacy
- Some experience with switchboards would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV now!
Category: Administration & Office Support