- We want people who are great at what they do!
- Bring your great personality to work
- Permanent FT opportunity based in Abbotsford
health.com.au is a team of people that exists because, like you, they know how hard it can be to make sense of all the health insurance policies available. We are striving to make the lives of customers easier with simple help, simple language and customer service that is the best in the business.
The team is growing and in need of Sales Consultants for their team based in Abbotsford, in a full time permanent capacity.
You will come from a similar outbound saled driven role and love what you do. In this role you will be directly responsible for generating sales by helping customers select the most appropriate level of insurance and personally tailoring solutions that deliver an outcome to them.
As a “sales guru” this is a great opportunity to utilise your experience and hit the ground running with guaranteed commission on each sale. This role will suit someone who thrives in a target based environment and is hungry for 'the chase'. You strive for exceptional customer service, love getting results and has a solid and demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales objectives.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Help promote/sell /secure referrals from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Take a personal approach to selling and helping clients
- Proactively manage the lead pipeline to maximise the conversion of all prospects into opportunities
Some of the skills and attributes we’re looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar role within a call centre environment in sales/retention/outbound sales within private health insurance
- Experience in handling objections and complaints from customers
- Excellent listening, negotiating and influencing skills
- Enjoys working with great people in a casual and relaxed environment
- Tech savvy and loves using multiple systems
Working in health.com.au’s funky head office, you will enjoy playing pool at lunch time, having bbqs on the deck and love the fun open planned office. With a competitive salary on offer and attainable incentives, you will be an integral part of this successful and ever growing exciting business.
If this great opportunity sounds like something you'd be interested in, please click on the link to apply for the position or call Emilie at fibreHR for a confidential discussion on 03 9205 5804.
Category: Call Centre/Cust. Service