- Integral role within the team
- Drive change and process improvement
- Hallam location
As a household name, this company loves to bake and has been happily doing it since 1951. Over the years they have made many cake lovers happy with their dedication to baking some of Australia’s favourite cakes.
Based in Hallam, the Maintenance Manager will be an integral member of the Engineering and Site Operations leadership team responsible for team management and driving a high performing culture.
Leading a team of 7, you will be someone who is a natural leader and will affect change and take full ownership of the maintenance function. You will guide the maintenance team to ensure plant availability and reliability through effective maintenance to maximise productivity.
As a motivated self-starter, you are a resilient and approachable manager who is confident in your approach and excited about an opportunity to make an immediate impact in this team and business.
This position will challenge and drive you to think differently and will rely on you to be a real change agent and grow with the business.
Your primary accountabilities will include:
- Safety, Health & Environment – ensure compliance with company SH&E policies and procedures for the maintenance department
- Manage the repairs, preventive maintenance and installation of all site plant and equipment
- Management of shutdowns and new equipment installation
- Drive engagement within the department
- Cost control and decision making responsibility for the R&M budget
- Ensure all maintenance work is carried out in accordance with Food Safety procedures
- Ensure site maintenance and engineering standards are maintained to ensure audit compliance
- Develop and foster the relationship between site Operations team and Maintenance team
The ingredients for Success:
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Extensive experience in trades management role within an FMCG environment
- Proven experience with continuous high speed processing and packaging equipment in a bakery or industrial food production environment or relevant experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Desire to drive change and lead by example
Interested in working with us?
We are looking for driven problem solvers who are energised by shaping change and believe it is possible to be better every day.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in the role, click APPLY NOW!
Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Category: Retail & Consumer Products