- Well-respected, successful FinTech
- Join a high performing, down to earth team
- Grow your career in a great culture
We have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Manager to join Banjo, a leading national FinTech based in Richmond.
An Australian success story with true entrepreneurial spirit, Banjo is a dynamic online lender providing loans to small and medium sized Australian businesses.
Reflective of the small business owners they represent is a belief that at the heart of every great business is passion, self-belief, and a vision of how to do things better. Banjo knows the needs of a small business can change from one day to the next. The team understands that innovative businesses move faster. That is why they offer a streamlined process that is just what small businesses need, and back it up with brilliant business loans.
They are committed to making a difference for businesses to help make them grow.
Due to the current growth of the business, we are looking for an additional Credit Executive to join the credit team, reporting to the Head of Credit and working collaboratively across the organization. In this role you will use your expert credit and relationship management skills to proactively engage with customers across Australia.
You likely will have come from a major bank or another FinTech lender and be eager to join a business that’s really making a difference. You are confident in the 4 Cs and take pride in assessing commercial loans for SMEs to help them grow. The organization is going through an exciting period of growth and change, and you will be interested to join them on this journey.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in commercial credit assessment
- Demonstrated experience with engaging with SME owners, Accountants and Brokers
- Ability to work across a variety of lending products, structures, and markets with the ability to assess transactions independently with your own DLA
- You have experience with collections and are comfortable dealing with 3rd party partners
- Some experience in asset finance would be beneficial due to future growth in this area
- You will have a strong understanding of Financial Reporting Obligations and can ensure compliance across the business
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to adapt to change
- Commercial acumen with internal and external clients
- An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate risk and exposure clearly internally and externally to clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and a great work ethic
- Must be team orientated, collaborative and diplomatic
You don’t need to have all the above, but if you have most, we would absolutely love to hear from you! We’ll talk about what we can offer you in return.
If you are interested and ready to be a part of something special or wish to explore this opportunity further, submit your application today. You can also contact us directly by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Category: Banking & Financial Services