- Growing FinTech, excellent culture, hybrid role with Richmond office
- Join a high performing, down to earth team
- Grow your career in a great culture
Who we are
An Australian success story with true entrepreneurial spirit, Banjo is a dynamic online lender providing loans to small and medium sized Australian businesses.
Reflective of the small business owners they represent is a belief that at the heart of every great business is passion, self-belief, and a vision of how to do things better. Banjo knows the needs of a small business can change from one day to the next. The team understands that innovative businesses move faster. That is why they offer a streamlined process that is just what small businesses need, and back it up with brilliant business loans. We are committed to making a difference for businesses to help make them grow.
As a Credit Analyst
Experiences across operational, commercial, and technical fields give you the opportunity to be immersed into the engine of an entrepreneurial fintech.
You are driven because results matter, motivated to make change, curious and inquisitive to look at things differently, analytical to understand why, and you are always up for a challenge. Based in one of Melbourne's hub areas for entrepreneurs, this role suits a graduate from finance, accounting, commerce, or business fields with 2-3 years post qualification experience.
We are looking to develop people in our business for the long-term, so it is essential you have full-working rights in Australia.
More Specifically you will
- Responding to Customer queries via phone, e-mail, and webchat.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and business partners regarding customer loans.
- Customer pipeline management helping brokers, accountants and clients submit applications.
- Customer loan documentation processes for approved loans.
- Financial analysis and interpretation of financial ratios.
- Ad-Hoc learning and development duties as requested by the leadership team.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree qualified with an accounting major with a demonstrated record of high academic achievement
- 2-3 years banking/financial services experience, with exposure to financials, risk management and/or security collateral, and loan administration.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to form trusted relationships with team and customers
- Multi-disciplinary skill sets, technology capabilities, a passion for learning and ability to take on new challenges and adapt
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate attention to detail.
- A proven positive, go-getter attitude with a high work ethic and a love of working in a team and having fun along the way.
If you see yourself joining a passionate team and are ready to challenge yourself to see what you can do and where you can go, get straight on, and apply today.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Category: Banking & Financial Services