- Opportunity for development
- Grow your career
- Full Time Permanent role, VIC based
As one of Australia's most respected electronic security companies, Signal Security remains committed to evolving the landscape of the security industry nationwide by changing the way peace of mind is considered, designed & delivered across Australia. Their people are not one of the reasons they succeed… they are THE reason they succeed.
As a Signal Security Technician, you will be responsible for performing installations, servicing and maintenance work on various commercial and high end residential electronic security systems. As a varied role, you will also be supporting the sales process and providing on-site recommendations and forwarding any inquiries across to the office team for quotation.
Reporting directly to the senior management group, this role is an integral part of the team and one where your previous experience will be of great value.
We would love to hear from fully qualified and experienced technicians, who are craving new challenges and career growth. You are someone who has worked your way up from an apprenticeship or have been working on smaller projects and looking for the opportunity to add value and transition your skill set to a team and a business where you can develop and thrive.
You are great with people and enjoy providing great service and expertise. Your proactive and problem solving mindset along with your effective communications style and self- accountability will see you hit the ground running and succeed in this role.
Additional duties will also include:
- Installing the latest security, access control and IP CCTV systems to a wide range of retail, commercial and high-end residential premises
- Maintain the strong relationship of Signal Security, liaising directly with its major clients to ensure their installation requirements are met
- Servicing and maintaining their ever-increasing client base, offering a broad range of challenging opportunities keeping even the most developed technician stimulated
- Identifying any concerns and issues and recommending improvements and solutions
- Performing site assessments and assisting the office team with estimates and quotations
More about you:
- You are an experienced installer capable of reading plans, attending site meetings and running jobs from start to finish
- Hold an ACMA Open Cablers Registration
- Hold a Victorian Private Security Registration
- Hold a Victorian driver's licence
- Hold an OH&S White/Red Card
- Hold an Elevating Work Platform (EWP) Licence
- Hold a Working with Children's Check (or eligibility to obtain one)
- Have intermediate networking experience
- Proficient with Tecom and Concept4000 systems
- Experience with Integriti & Inception is preferred but not essential as training is available
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder
- You are highly organised and have a proactive approach
- You have the passion to work within a team to drive the business forward and help achieve the company's vision
- You will fit right into a team that fosters teamwork, hard work and growth
- You have strong leadership capabilities
- You are energetic and fun in nature
What's on offer?
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a close-knit, high performing team.
You will receive a fully maintained vehicle, fuel card, company credit card, new iPhone, new laptop, ongoing coaching and future opportunities for advancement.
Along with this, Signal Security offers an engaging, positive and dynamic culture where you can advance your career, take half a day off on your birthday with pay and enjoy amazing team activities, but also a culture that starts with the belief that if they focus on People, their Principals, all whilst working passionately Profits will naturally follow.
Is this you? We'd love to hear from you. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Click the link to apply now.