- Join this growing, fast moving and innovative business
- Exciting time to be part of the Kinrise journey
- Melbourne or Sydney based (Melb location is Richmond)
fibreHR is partnering with Kinrise to source their new Procurement Indirect Category Manager.
About the Organisation
With our origins in family-owned Australian businesses, Kinrise was formed in May 2018. Our purpose is to nourish with clean, accessible and delicious Australian-made food we are proud to serve our own families.
Kinrise is best described as a ‘startup with scale’. With an already extensive portfolio, we are thinking differently about food because we believe the world would be a better place if big food was a bit more human, a bit more thoughtful, and a lot more delicious.
We are ambitious, we want to grow, and our team is central to our journey. We will succeed as a result of our team’s diverse talent, determination and collaborative spirit. It’s an exciting time to be part of our story.
Here's a taste of what you’ll be doing
The primary purpose of this position is to develop category strategies that align with the Group Procurement strategies and deliver best commercial outcomes for the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Indirect Categories including but not limited to Supply Chain / Logistics, Site services, MRO, Capital etc. The variety of sub-categories gives this position a unique level of complexity and is ideal for a highly driven individual who is a self-motivator and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This position will challenge you to think differently and think big and will rely on you to be a real change agent while driving cost saving initiatives. Candidates must have sound demonstrated experience in end to end procurement process and best practice solutions.
An analytical thinker with experience and interest in procurement technologies will be highly regarded.
Your primary accountabilities will include:
- Indirect Category Management – develop an understanding of internal needs and utilising your knowledge of market dynamics in the categories to predict risk and optimise the supply chain function
- Supplier Management – building strong relationships with suppliers, setting and assessing them against clear KPIs
- Manage Tendering Process – provide timely, accurate, and best value product quoting and costings
- Financial Reporting – Analyse and report on procurement projects
- Teamwork – be a highly engaged member of a high performing team and provide support across all categories including Raw materials and packaging as required
The ingredients for Success
- Demonstrated experience in a similar procurement category management role
- Supply chain experience preferably in manufacturing
- Self-motivator who is innovative with high levels of initiative
- MCIPS qualification (preferred)
- Lean or six sigma experience (preferred)
- Experience with SAP, Power BI, Microsoft, and e Procurement solutions (desirable)
Interested in working with us?
We are looking for problem solvers who are energised by shaping change and believe it’s possible to be better every day. We need consumer and manufacturing gurus who are passionate about food and innovation that matters.
Kinrise is no place for egos, politics or the faint-hearted.
Our current portfolio covers Breakfast, Baking, Bakery, Biscuits and Snack categories produced in Australia by Cobs Fine Foods, Greens Foods, Susan Day Cakes and Ozpack.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be successful in the role, click APPLY NOW!